Let’s have a conversation to discover where you are today and uncover new opportunities to pursue the future you want. To make the right choices you need to ask the right questions. And because your life keeps changing, we keep on asking. It starts with a plan that we develop together as part of a strategy for managing your wealth and pursuing your personal goals for every part of your life, at every stage of your life. It’s what we call: Growth, Freedom, Prosperity.
Growth: options are everywhere. But it takes a plan and a strategy to know which are right for you and when to make your move.
Freedom: you can’t predict the future, but you can prepare. Like everything important, protecting your assets and your family takes care and planning.
Prosperity: estate planning can help ensure your assets will be there for those you love, and your legacy will reflect the person you are.
Financial Planning Services
(6 months subscription/$250 per month): After a thorough review of all pertinent Client provided data and objectives and mutually agreed-upon assumptions, the Financial Planner will analyze the Clients financial situation including, but not limited to: net worth (assets and liabilities), corporate benefits, cash flow strategies (current and projected), retirement planning, risk management, investment portfolio, specific financial needs as determined by the Client, and tax and estate planning considerations.
Upon completing the analysis, the Financial Planner will make recommendations, including suggested strategies to achieve the Client’s stated objectives. The Financial Planner will provide the Client with a written report of all analysis and recommendations. This agreement includes up to 2 hours of monthly meetings (virtual or in-person) and frequent contact as financial situations arise. If Client wishes to engage the Financial Planner to provide additional services, Client and Financial Planner will establish mutually agreed upon terms for the continuation of benefits. The Client will be required to sign a new Client agreement, and additional fees may apply for further reviews.
(4 hour/ $500): The Financial Planner will review all pertinent data provided by the Client, objectives, and mutually agreed-upon assumptions and prepare analysis limited to the topics selected by the Client. The Financial Planner will provide the Client with the written report(s) of all the relevant analysis and recommendations to assist the Client’s specific financial planning needs. At that time, the Client is in total control of executing the report’s plans on a self-paced basis.
$49.99 – Self-Sufficient: You completely control your financial destiny. We assist with setting up your financial planning website. It includes 30 min monthly calls, training guides & 24hrs customer service.
– $79.99 – Lets Build: (includes Financial Planning website A) 1hr monthly call to go over your retirement goals & recommendations & Estate Plan (after six months).
The seven steps of financial planning start with getting to know the client’s current financial situation and goals and end with continually measuring performance toward those goals and updating those goals as necessary.
- Understanding the client’s personal and financial circumstances.
- Identifying and selecting goals.
- Analyzing the client’s current course of action and potential alternative course(s) of action.
- Developing the financial planning recommendation(s).
- Presenting the financial planning recommendation(s).
- Implementing the financial planning recommendation(s).
- Monitoring progress and updating.
- Act with honesty, integrity, competence, and diligence.
- Act in the client’s best interests.
- Exercise due care.
- Avoid or disclose and manage conflicts of interest.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the privacy of client information.
- Act in a manner that reflects positively on financial planning.